We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our services, analyzing browsing on our website. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal (hereinafter, equipment) when you access our website or run our application. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the equipment from which you generally access anonymously and depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize you as a user or client.
The information they obtain is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of your visit, the browser or the equipment. from which you make the visit or run the application.
What types of cookies used this site?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a domain or computer managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies that expire when you leave our website or close the application.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies that continue to be stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use made by users of our application in order to make a statistical measurement and analysis of their use to correct deficiencies that we detect and facilitate the use of our website or application.
- Advertising cookies: When visiting web pages, opening emails or running an application where we publish advertisements for our products or services,
To control and monitor the effectiveness of advertising, cookies are installed in your browser or computer that help us to measure, for example, the number of times ads are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, from where or if you've seen them before.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are a type of advertising cookies that are used to store and retrieve information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show you advertising based on of the same.
Likewise, when visiting web pages, opening emails or running an application where we publish advertisements for our products or services, cookies are installed in your browser that serve us to show you later advertising related to the search you have carried out and manage the advertising actions.
Updating the cookies policy